Welcome to the 8th Grade. We're glad you're part of the Pride!
Parents and students: Set yourselves up for success early on in the quarter by committing to using your agenda effectively. During the first week of school, be sure to:
1. Bring your agenda and other supplies to each class.
2. Mark any school holidays and early release days.
3. Take note of any field trip dates.
4. Write down any announced test and quiz dates from individual teachers as they are given.
5. Commit to writing down EVERY homework assignment as listed on the board AND writing ''none'' when you have no homework. Whether you write these on the day they are assigned or on the day they are due is a personal choice.
Endeavor Charter School will nurture and inspire motivated students to push themselves beyond the ordinary and into the extraordinary by providing a challenging curriculum that enhances traditional education with experiential opportunities.