***4th Quarter Classes begin Monday, April 6th***
Welcome to the Endeavor Charter School Enrichment Program. We have many exciting classes to choose from, all of which support the "Learn By Doing" philosophy at Endeavor. Please find this quarter's course offerings through this link.
- All after-school classes last one hour, from 3:45PM – 4:45PM. Chorus will run before school - please refer to the "Chorus" page for more information.
All classes run for 6 or 8 weeks, starting around the 2nd week of the quarter.
- Classes will be offered Monday through Thursday, keeping Fridays open for make-up classes that may be necessary as the quarter unfolds. Make-up classes will only be scheduled due to instructor absence or school holidays. Refunds, or partial refunds, will not be issued due to student absence.
Multi-Class Discount! Students who enroll in more than one after-school class are eligible to receive $10 off from the base fee for every class they take beyond the first one. Students enrolled in one class with a base fee of $100 (for example), will pay $100; two classes will cost $190; three classes will total $280, and students enrolled in four classes will pay a base rate of $370 for the entire 8 week quarter. Please note: materials fees may be added by the instructors to these totals. This discount is based on each child's participation and will not apply to siblings who both enroll in one class each. Also, discounts do not apply to, or are not affected by, enrollment in the morning music ensembles as the registration fees for the ensembles are already deeply discounted.
- Please print and complete all registration forms from this website for submission.
Registration forms and fees (checks payable to "Endeavor Charter School") can be placed in an envelope and turned into the front office. Fees and forms may also be mailed to the school, c/o Enrichment Coordinator 4879 One World Way, Wake Forest, NC.
Students who attend other schools are always welcome to join us for Enrichment Classes! These classes are open to the public!
- Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis as registration forms are collected.
- Once a class reaches its maximum enrollment number, a waitlist will be assembled. Waitlists will be kept until the end of the first week of classes.
- If the minimum number of students is not met Endeavor reserves the right to cancel a class and provide a refund.
- Registration confirmation in the form of a receipt will be sent home a week after the start of classes.
Mark your calendar with the dates provided at the time of registration!
Questions regarding the Enrichment Program can be sent to:
** Please include one check per child when registering for classes.