Cafe Days Ordering - 2016/17
>>Q3 Window is closed until 1/20/17<<
Cafe Days ordering has changing!!
Beginning 2nd quarter, ordering will occur two times per quarter.
Moving the ordering to a monthly occurrence will provide parents many benefits:
-Ordering will not occur during track out.
-Out of pocket costs are spread out.
-Improved flexibility for children to try new menu items without a quarter long commitment.
Order 1/20-1/27 for serve dates 2/7-3/9
Tuesdays - Papa John's Pizza
Wednesdays - Moe's Southwest Grill
Thursdays-Jersey Mike's and Hong Kong
Fridays - Zaxby's
- Click HERE to visit myFoodDays.com to place your order(s) and/or set up a new account.
- If you are new to Cafe Days ordering, we invite you to create a family account, being sure to add all children currently attending Endeavor.
- You can pay with a debit card, credit card or through PayPal online.
- Late orders and/or payments cannot be accepted.
Stay on top of your Cafe Days lunch schedule!
Download the myFoodDays app to track your child's orders throughout the quarter!
(Available at the App Store or Google Play)
· ORDER ACCORDINGLY FOR FIELD TRIP DAYS AND PLANNED ABSENCES FROM SCHOOL! Carefully check your student’s calendar before ordering each quarter. Refunds will not be issued in these cases.
· ACCOUNT CREDITS: Please be sure to check the available credit balance on your myFoodDays account prior to submitting payment. Credits do not automatically apply to the balance due and must be selected before payment is applied.
(Click here for more information regarding ordering/payment policies)
With Great Thanks,
Your Cafe Days Committee
Complaints regarding technical problems encountered during ordering and/or paying should be forwarded to myFoodDays.com