Thank you for your interest in Endeavor Charter School.
If you are looking for a school where you can provide a deep, rich and meaningful study, Endeavor is the place!
Endeavor Charter School is seeking a 50% teaching assistant for a first grade class. The ideal candidate will:
- be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organized
- be experienced with classroom management
- be comfortable working with and speaking to small children
- organize and prepare teaching materials
- present lessons to students under the guidance of the classroom teacher
- support student learning in small group activities such as guided reading or math
- support assessment of student learning through accurate record keeping
- work collaboratively with classroom teacher to create an engaging learning environment
- have experience working with children
- assist in carpool duties
- participate in staff activities and initiatives
Applicants seeking a staff position should submit a completed application along with cover letter to:
Christi Whiteside, Director
Endeavor Charter School
4879 One World Way
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: (919) 848-0333
All North Carolina Charter Schools are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, or national origin.