- Before-School Care will run Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until the doors open at 8:10.
- This program will be staffed by teachers or ECS parents.
- The cost is $150 per student per quarter.
- Payments will be collected prior to the end of the previous quarter.
- Minimum Enrollment: 7 Students
- In order to adequately staff the program, the full charge will be collected each quarter even if care is needed only part-time.
- The only exception to this rule is that students who are concurrently enrolled in a morning chorus. For students also enrolled in Chorus, Before-School fees total $125.
- Please note: In the event of a delayed start to the school day due to inclement weather, the Before-School Care program will be canceled for the day in an effort to keep everyone safe.
To register for this program, please fill out the registration form and include a check for $150 payable to “Endeavor Charter School”. Checks and forms can be turned into the front office.
For additional information regarding this program, please contact the Interim-Enrichment Coordinator, Lara Rice firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please include one check per child when registering for classes.