- Have Fun and Explore!
- Endeavor’s version of Amazing Race is not a “race”, it’s a point based game based on completion of activities.
- ECS Families & Staff can complete the activities and earn points at their convenience between 10/23 and 11/1.
- All photos and answers must be submitted by 11:59pm on Sunday, November 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emails to email@example.com must contain the required information as written on the Checkpoint, Detour or Roadblock’s instructions in order to earn points.
- Checkpoints will take you to various locations within 6 miles of ECS
- Please do not disturb any Checkpoints, Detours, and Roadblocks; leave all materials and areas in tact.
- Please follow all posted safety information for each location and adhere to all local and state guidelines with regards to Covid.
- Checkpoint locations have varying operating hours and closures, those will be noted in the clues.
- Clues are designed for families to solve as a team and are appropriate for all ages.
- All ECS families, students and staff members* can participate and are eligible to win prize raffles upon receiving required points by completing activities.
- Registration and fundraising on FunRun.com is encouraged but NOT REQUIRED.
- All efforts will be made to maintain accurate point tallies.
- Questions can be directed to Lauren Manfreda, firstname.lastname@example.org
(*Lauren Manfreda is the only ECS staff member with knowledge of Checkpoints, Detours and Roadblocks, therefore her students and family are not eligible for raffle prizes.)