- All students need to bring a healthy lunch from home if they have not ordered Cafe Days, the hot lunch program coordinated by PAWS Volunteers.
- Students may not bring sodas to campus.
- Water is the only thing students should consume outside of lunch and snack. Students may not bring onto campus items such as Starbucks drinks, breakfast food, donuts, etc. unless they are in a closed container and saved for lunch or snack.
- Students may not receive any outside deliveries (ex: balloons, flowers, lunch, etc.)
- Snack: All grades have a designated snack time during the day. A snack should be something healthy that can be eaten quickly, without mess and utensils. An example of an appropriate snack is a granola bar, string cheese, or a bag of crackers. Examples of inappropriate snacks include candy, applesauce that requires a spoon, or an entire sandwich.