Spirit Rock Sign Up
Please use this sign up genius links at the bottom of this page to reserve the spirit rock.
The rules are as follows:
1) Sign up for the day(s) you want the spirit rock to be viewed. You may begin decorating the spirit rock at 4:00 PM the day BEFORE you sign up. Similarly, the person who signs up for the next day may begin decorating the rock at 4:00 PM on the last day you have reserved. Therefore, spirit rock reservations run from 4:00 PM the day BEFORE you sign up through 3:59 PM the day of your sign up.
2) Although you may sign up for multiple dates throughout the year, reservations can not last more than 2 consecutive days. Any sign up lasting more than 2 consecutive days will be deleted, refunded and opened back up to the public.
3) Spirit rock fees are $20.00 per day. All proceeds collected for the spirit rock will fund outdoor improvements at ECS.
4) Payment is due at the time of making the reservation and is 1st come 1st served. All payments and reservations are non-refundable for any reason (changed your mind, imcelement weather, etc). However, if you decide you do not want your date, you can offer it to a friend or sell it to another family. However, the school will no offer refunds on any reserved dates.
5) You are responsible for providing all materials for decorating the spirit rock. You are expected to ensure the area around the spirit rock remains clean, free of trash and debris. All spirit rock decorations must meet the same handbook standard we would expect of any school sponsored sign, attire, events etc. You should ensure that paint is not left on the road, curb or grass. You may wish to bring a drop cloth. Also, please be kind to our environment and recycle your empty cans!
6) A reminder e-mail will be sent 2 days before your reservation date via sign up genius. Please make sure to note on your personal calendar, the day(s) you have reserved your school’s Spirit Rock. Endeavor is not responsible for missed or forgotten reservations.
Below are a few suggestions!
- Wear old clothes!
- Wall paint or spray paint will probably stick to the rock best. It may take 2-4 cans of spray paint to make a base coat. Spray paint may be harder to avoid the grass, but may dry faster than latex paint. You are responsible for purchasing and applying all paint. What you don’t use this year can be stored for use next year.
- Don't forget to respect our school grounds and the environment!