Let's Have Some Fun!Covid cancelled our spring 2020 Fun Run & Color Run. So this fall, we're shaking things up with Endeavor's Amazing Race! This new fundraiser and family event will help ECS raise critical funds for our program to support our in-person and virtual learning environments during this unprecedented time.How to Enter and Play the Amazing Race!1. Register your ECS student(s) on www.FunRun.com - ECS students will receive a FREE Endeavor Amazing Race Shirt just for registering! We appreciate every dollar of support when families are able to contribute, and recognize that not all families are in a position to do so. Pledging is NOT REQUIRED to participate in the Amazing Race - families have the option of completing Checkpoints without using FunRun.com. FunRun.com is powered by Boosterthon, and is an easy way to spread the word to extended family and friends.2. All ECS families will receive AMAZING RACE clues to Checkpoints A and B on October 23rd, and Checkpoints C and D on October 28th. Clues will be sent via email.
- Checkpoints DO NOT have to be located in order, families can search when it's convenient, any time between 10/23 and 11/1.
- All Checkpoints and Detours are located within 6 miles of ECS
- When you locate a Checkpoint, it will contain clues to a DETOUR or a ROADBLOCK to solve!
- To earn points, families must follow the instructions for each Checkpoint, Detour and Roadblock. Points are earned by sending photos and answers to email@example.com before 11:59pm on November 1st.
- There are over $1000 in gift card prizes in the family raffles - the more points you earn, the BIGGER the raffle prize!
- All points will be tallied, and raffle winners will be announced and celebrated LIVE on November 2nd!
- CLICK HERE for the official rules.
3. Earn additional STUDENT PRIZES on FunRun.com by sharing with family and friends using text, email or Facebook, and by getting pledges.
- Upload a photo of your student(s) on FunRun.com and create a Student Star Video to share!
Questions? email Lauren Manfreda, firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 919-368-7297
(Also, here are some HINTS if you're stuck!)