Endeavor Charter School Covid-19 Information
Endeavor Charter School has moved to a digital learning platform due to the growing concern regarding the Coronavirus. Our schedule has been revised as follows:
- Monday, March 16 will now be a teacher workday. On this day, the building will be available from 10:00 am -12:00 noon for any student who needs to pick up materials or medications.
- We will follow a digital learning platform from Tuesday, March 17 through Friday, March 27.
- Our track out will remain as originally scheduled, March 28 through April 12.
- April 13 will remain a Teacher Workday.
- 4th Quarter will begin on April 14.
- Digital Learning will continue from April 14 - May 15 per Governor Cooper's executive order.
- Endeavor Charter School will follow the local and national guidance for safe school operations and events. At this time, all further calendar events are pending.
General Instructions for K, 1st & 2nd Grade Students:
- Please see your teacher's email instructions for the Seesaw app
General Google Classroom Instructions for 3rd-8th Grade Students:
- Logging Attendance in Google Classroom - https://youtu.be/li3GuiAnSAs
- Instructions for Student Assignments in Google Classroom - Instructions PDF
Who to Contact:
- Academic & Digital Learning Questions: Please contact your teacher
- Nutritional Support for ECS Families: Director, Christi Whitside, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Borrowing a Device, or Issues with Student Passwords: IT Coordinator, Jim Lundholm, email@example.com
- Social & Emotional Support for Students & Parents: SAP Coordinator, Susan White, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Questions: Admissions Coordinator, Lara Rice, email@example.com
- Donations/Communications: Director of Development, Lauren Manfreda, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds for Field Trips & Other Payments are in process, and could take a few weeks. Contact Office Manager, Molly Blanchard, email@example.com