Endeavor Charter School Covid-19 Information
Endeavor Charter School has moved to a digital learning platform due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our schedule has been revised as follows:
- UPDATE as of 5/22/20: Digital Learning will continue through Friday, June 12.
- Friday, 5/29/20 Final Grades will be collected for Q4.
- June 1 - June 12 will be Daily Digital Learning Activities with various grade level activities scheduled throughout those two weeks.
- The last day of the 2019-2020 school year remains Friday, June 12, 2020.
- Planning is underway for the Class of 2020 Graduation, stay tuned for more details.
- Endeavor Charter School will follow the local and national guidance for safe school operations and events.
- May 25: Memorial Day, No School
- May 29: Final Grades Collected for Q4
- June 1: DLD Activities, 8th Grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm
- June 2: DLD Activities, Kindergarten Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm
- June 3: DLD Activities, First grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm
- June 4: DLD Activities, Second Grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm
- June 5: DLD Activities, Third Grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm
- June 8: DLD Activities, Fourth Grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm
- June 9: DLD Activities, Fifth Grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm
- June 10: DLD Activities, Sixth Grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm, Graduation Celebration 8:00-9:30pm
- June 11: DLD Activities, Seventh Grade Drive Through Celebration 11am-12pm, Graduation RAIN DATE
- June 12: DLD Activities, End of the 2019-2020 school year
- At this time, all further calendar events are pending.
General Instructions for K, 1st & 2nd Grade Students:
- Please see your teacher's email instructions for the Seesaw app
General Google Classroom Instructions for 3rd-8th Grade Students:
- Logging Attendance in Google Classroom - https://youtu.be/li3GuiAnSAs
- Instructions for Student Assignments in Google Classroom - Instructions PDF
Who to Contact:
- Academic & Digital Learning Questions: Please contact your teacher
- Nutritional Support for ECS Families: Director, Christi Whitside, email@example.com
- Borrowing a Device, or Issues with Student Passwords: IT Coordinator, Jim Lundholm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social & Emotional Support for Students & Parents: SAP Coordinator, Susan White, email@example.com
- Admissions Questions: Admissions Coordinator, Lara Rice, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations/Communications: Director of Development, Lauren Manfreda, email@example.com
- Refunds for Field Trips & Other Payments are in process, and could take a few weeks. Contact Office Manager, Molly Blanchard, firstname.lastname@example.org