The ECS Annual Fund
PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, ALUMNI FAMILIES, FACULTY, STAFF, BUSINESS AND FRIENDS provide crucial financial support to our school - please share this opportunity to make an impact! The Annual Fund allows Endeavor to keep class size small while maintaining the high quality of our successful program!
We thank you for supporting our students!
- Every gift is tax deductible
- Consider corporate matching – check with your employer to see if they will match your gift. Email Lauren Manfreda, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org to report a corporate match.
Three easy ways to give:
1. Set up a monthly recurring bill pay through your online bank, with the following payee: Endeavor Charter School, 4879 One World Way, Wake Forest, NC 27587
2. Mail or deliver your check to Endeavor Charter School with "Annual Fund" in the memo to: Endeavor Charter School, 4879 One World Way, Wake Forest, NC 27587
3. Donate with your credit or debit card using PayPal
Gifts to The ECS Annual Fund will directly impact the current year’s budget, and will help fund areas such as:
- Classroom Software
- General Operations
- Teacher Training & Development
- School Playgrounds
- Classroom Enhancements
ECS is proud to be a small school of incredibly talented students and teachers. It is that small size that creates the learning environment where our students can thrive and our teachers can be creative – therefore we want to ensure that our school can maintain our small community even when state funding and expenses fluctuate. That is why The ECS Annual Fund is so essential.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT EACH YEAR!