The ECS Annual Fund
PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, ALUMNI FAMILIES, FACULTY, STAFF, BUSINESSES AND FRIENDS provide crucial financial support to our school - please share this opportunity to make an impact! The Annual Fund allows Endeavor to keep class size small while maintaining the high quality of our successful program!
- Every gift is tax deductible
- Consider corporate matching– check with your employer to see if they will match your gift. Email Lauren Manfreda, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org to report a corporate match.
Three easy ways to give:
1. Set up a monthly recurring bill pay through your online bank, with the following payee: Endeavor Charter School, 4879 One World Way, Wake Forest, NC 27587 (or email Lauren Manfreda for other recurring options.)
2. Mail or deliver your check to Endeavor Charter School with "Annual Fund" in the memo to: Endeavor Charter School, 4879 One World Way, Wake Forest, NC 27587
3. Donate with your credit or debit card using PayPal
Gifts to The ECS Annual Fund will directly impact the current year’s operating budget, and will help fund areas such as:
- Classroom Software
- General Operations
- Campus Projects
- Classroom Enhancements
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT EACH YEAR!