Fall at ECS
Posted by Christi Whiteside on 11/9/2018 9:30:00 AM
Fall is finally here! This is easily my favorite time of year! The trees are changing, and the holidays are coming! As we move into this cooler season, please consider a few suggestions below for keeping life as positive and productive as possible!
- Be sure your child dresses for the changing weather. Temperatures vary significantly this time of year. Check the weather each morning so your child is appropriately dressed for outdoor recess each day.
- Don’t forget to label those coats and jackets so we can return them to your child if they are lost!
- It’s flu season! Be sure your child is washing hands frequently and showering each evening to remove all those germs accumulated during the day.
- Please also wash water bottles daily!
- If your child runs a fever, vomits, or has diarrhea, they must be fever free (WITHOUT MEDICATION) and symptom free for 24 hours before returning to school. We want your kids to share everything except their germs!
- Double check your child’s school supplies and make certain there is still enough paper, pencils, etc. for success.
- As you schedule holiday events, please be mindful of homework and sleep needs! Consistent routines during this busy time of year help all students maintain their focus and their academic progress.
Thank you for your help in making this fall a healthy, happy season for all at ECS!
Director, Endeavor Charter School